Saturday 16 August 2014

I will just start typing...

I have no clue what to say, but I feel I should say something. So I am just typing the first things that come into my head to help me conquer this writers block I seem to be having on this blog. At first writing just seems like an easy task; but to actually put real thought and meaning into the words you have to think. Once you start to think it is great, but before that you just type meaningless crap. I am used to typing scripts. This is much easier than blog writing in my opinion. A script can be saved and stored forever and be totally forgotten about; a blog post on the other hand is meant to be read I by others. If I write a script I can change, it while filming, I can change what I said while editing, I can change it completely, but with words it is hard to change it in the way I do in film. I really don't know where I am going with this long winded post. I suppose it was just to tell you guys I am still here. And I still have writers block.

No comments:

Post a Comment